y great down the stretch.BLANK FINISHESBaylor still ha | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jcy123
jcy123 Dec 3
Free-agent big man Al Horford has agreed to terms with the Boston Celtics?on a four-year max deal worth $113 million, his agent, Jason Glushon, told ESPNs Ramona Shelburne. Authentic Saints Jerseys .Horford revealed he was heading to Boston earlier Saturday on his Twitter account.The deal, with includes a player option after the third year and was first reported by The Vertical, came as the team was meeting with prized free agent Kevin Durant?on Saturday.As a nine-year veteran, Horford was eligible for 30 percent of the new $94.1 million salary cap and will earn roughly $28.2 million in the first year of the deal.League sources told ESPNs Brian Windhorst that the?Atlanta Hawks final?offer was five years and $136 million, which was less than a max deal. The sources added that, with Horfords departure, the Hawks will halt trade talks regarding Paul Millsap.The Celtics had room for two max-contract free agents this summer, and they met with Durant on Saturday night. Adding Horford to a 48-win team makes Boston a contender in the Eastern Conference and might give them a shot at attracting Durant.Horford, an unrestricted free agent, has played his entire nine-year career in Atlanta, which drafted him third overall in 2007. The four-time All-Star averaged 15.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game last season.After the Hawks were swept by the?Cleveland Cavaliers?in the playoffs for the?second straight year, Horford stressed just how much he had enjoyed playing in Atlanta and that the team still can win with some improvements to its current core.There are a lot of things that we need to address, Horford said of talking to his family and advisers. But the biggest thing for me is I feel good here. I have a great relationship with Coach [Mike Budenholzer]. That is important to me. And my teammates.Atlanta is a city that welcomed me from the first day, he added. Im very grateful for people that have always been real positive toward me and my family. I feel good. I feel like the way the team is going, I feel like we can win here.Horford was the topic of trade rumors at the deadline, with the Celtics reportedly among the interested teams.The 6-foot-10 center, who turned 30 in June, was expected to draw interest on the free-agent market for his ability to shoot from the perimeter.Last season, Horford shot a career-high 256 3-pointers after taking a total of 65 3s in his previous eight seasons.I probably got a little away from the post this year trying to expand my game and do different things, Horford said. That is a point of emphasis, that I will try to be better in the post and be able to put the ball down a little more on the floor. Being able to drive a little more. Even though I had some strides in that area this year, I think I can be even better at that.Information from ESPNs Ohm Youngmisuk and Chris Forsberg was used in this report. Saints Official Jerseys . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Saints Womens Jerseys . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.authenticsaintsshopnfl.com/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Cornerback Ryan Reid and No. 11 Baylor will enjoy their upcoming open date a little more than the last one.Reid returned the first of his two interceptions 64 yards for a touchdown , quarterback Seth Russell accounted for four touchdowns playing only a half, and Shock Linwood earned the school record for career rushing touchdowns in the Bears 49-7 win over Kansas on Saturday.We were just trying to make a statement. A lot of people they thought that Iowa State game, thats who we are, which its not, Reid said, referring to a 45-42 win two weeks ago in the last game when Baylors only lead came on a game-ending field goal. We had to make a statement with our next game, and Kansas was in the way.Baylor (6-0, 3-0 Big 12), which now has another open date, led 42-0 after Russells last pass, a 4-yard TD to Ishmael Zamora with 1:45 left in the first half. KD Cannon, who missed the last game with a groin injury, turned a short pass into a 59-yard score.A week after almost beating TCU at home, Kansas (1-5, 0-3) had five turnovers that led to 21 points for the Bears. The Jayhawks have lost 15 Big 12 games in a row, and dropped 36 consecutive road games since winning at UTEP seven years ago.We made some strides last week, and then today we took several steps back. Thats my responsibility, second-year Kansas coach David Beaty said of the Jayhawks offense, which had only 217 total yards.Russell had two touchdown runs in the first quarter, with Reids TD return coming between those.Now 14-0 when starting for Baylor, Russell was 9-of-22 passing for 144 yards. He led the Bears with 68 yards rushing, and got flipped after he leaped in the end zone for a 26-yard TD when converting a fourth-and-3 to make it 21-0 in the first quarterLinwoods 4-yard score on the first play after a Kansas fumble was his 36th career rushing touchdown and broke a tie with Alfred Anderson for the most in school history. Linwood was already the career rushing leader for the Bears.Reid returned his second pick 52 yards to the Jayhawks 19, but Baylor then had the first of its three missed ffield goals. Wholesale Saints Jerseys. THE TAKEAWAYKansas: Its not a good day when the highlight is the 82-yard punt by Cole Moos , who had the wind to his back and had the ball roll to the Baylor 3 after a great bounce off the turf. Sure, the Jayhawks were five-touchdown underdogs, but this was a bit of a backward step. They were also big underdogs a week in the one-point loss to TCU when they missed three field goals in the fourth quarter.Baylor: While already bowl eligible for the seventh consecutive season, and the only FBS team to be 6-0 for the fourth year in a row, the Bears havent really been tested. Their only opponent with a winning record theyve played is Oklahoma State, which had two fourth-quarter drives end inside the 5. The other opponents went into Saturday with a combined 5-22 record, and that doesnt include Kansas latest loss. The Bears will get tested, still with No. 19 Oklahoma and No. 20 West Virginia on the road.We know that the lions share of our schedule lies in front of us, and the toughest part is the second half, acting head coach Jim Grobe said. Our guys realize that were happy to be 6-0 right now, but we know positively that were going to have to play great down the stretch.BLANK FINISHESBaylor still hasnt allowed a point in the fourth quarter this season. The Bears didnt score either in the final 15 minutes Saturday, but have a 45-0 edge in that quarter this season.POLL IMPLICATIONSDepending on how voters judge the losers of two games matching Top 10 teams, far-from-proven Baylor could move up into the Top 10 for the first time this season. The Big 12 hasnt had a Top 10 team since Oklahoma was third in the preseason poll, then dropped 10 spots after a season-opening loss at Houston.UP NEXTKansas: Plays four of its next five games at home, starting next Saturday against Oklahoma St.Baylor: Another open date before playing at Texas on Oct. 29.---More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:

Social Services

Share:

Forum Topics

g4wowgames123
Boss among the Maiar of Valinor whose names are... More
g4wowgames123 one hour ago
chaserost
Lions vs Bears Live Stream
chaserost 6 hours ago
mizogkerel
Eagles vs Giants Live Stream