This has been a real community, and I want them to feel th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jcy123
jcy123 Dec 1
Nico Rosberg says winning the U. Nike Juvenate Grey .S. Grand Prix just wasnt to be after he settled for second position in Austin, a result which means he retains a commanding championship lead over Lewis Hamilton.Rosberg could not beat Hamilton off the line and dropped behind Daniel Ricciardo at the start. The championship leader eventually jumped past Ricciardo in the pit stops to stay second, which helped him limit the damage to just seven points lost on his lead in the title race.That means he still leads by 26 points with three races to play for. Rosberg, who insisted all weekend he was not happy to settle for second, thinks Hamilton just did a better job in Austin.?I just feel its a pity that it didnt work out with the win this weekend, Rosberg said. It would have been awesome in America but it didnt work out, Lewis did a great job this weekend all the way through, qualifying and the race. It just wasnt to be, got a second place now and the next race is another great opportunity.Rosberg had a similar start off the line to pole-sitter Hamilton but opted against diving down the inside of Turn 1. The German admits his conservative approach contributed to losing second place to Ricciardo through the first sequence of corners.I got away really well, not quite enough to give it a go down the inside, Lewis was just as close, so there was no point trying that. I just went round the outside, it was looking good actually I just struggled for grip out of the corner and Daniel had extra grip, thats it.Rosbergs points lead still means he can win the title without winning another race. He can take the title with a pair of second place finishes and a third place from the final three rounds.? Nike Air Max 97 Gold . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 98 Supreme Red . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. http:///...s-running-shoes.html . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. DETROIT -- The Detroit Pistons have reached an agreement in principle with the city of Detroit and Olympia Entertainment for the team to move from the suburbs to downtown, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Monday because there had been no formal announcement. Pistons owner Tom Gores is set to appear at a news conference Tuesday with Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings.Gores acknowledged last month that the team was close to a deal to leave The Palace of Auburn Hills and start playing downtown next season. The Pistons have been in talks about playing at the new arena that is being built for the Detroit Red Wings, who are owned by Mike and Marian Ilitch. The arena site is about 30 miles from Auburn Hills.Olympia Entertainment, a division of Ilitch Holdings, handles business operations for the Red Wings, who are in their final season at Joe Louis Arena before moving to Little Caesars Arena.The new arena is in the same part of downtown where the Tigers and Lions host their games, and not far from where Gores and Dan Gilbert have been hoping to put a new stadium for a Major League Soccer team.The Pistons have played in Auburn Hills since 1988 and played at the Pontiac Silverdome for a decade prior to that. Nike Cortez Mens. The team was downtown when it called Cobo Arena home from 1961-78.The Palace was built with private funds by William Davidson, who owned the Pistons before his death in 2009. The team won championships in its first two seasons in Auburn Hills and again in 2004. Although the atmosphere slipped in recent years as the team went through a rough stretch on the court, Detroit returned to the playoffs last season for the first time since 2009, and the Pistons appear headed in the right direction in Stan Van Gundys third season as their coach and team president.Gores bought the Pistons from Karen Davidson in 2011. He said last month that if the team did leave the Palace, it was important to remember the success the franchise had in that area.I think we have to be really mindful of this community in Auburn Hills and their loyalty in showing up, he said. This has been a real community, and I want them to feel the same wherever were playing.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share:

Social Services

Share:

Forum Topics

rkerolin
Falcons vs Buccaneers Live Stream
rkerolin 16 minutes ago
olrtoy
terms of nutrition you can't really trust... More
olrtoy one hour ago
jason113
MONTREAL (AP) Mika Zibanejad was in the right... More